Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mother's Love I

Reposted from Tuesday, August 24 2004

Hmm.

We all know our mothers (except those who lost them, my condolences.), and I'm sure we can look back one day and appreciate their love and caring for us. However, i think that day is yet to come. take my mother for instance: she makes sure i bring snacks to class everyday which she makes with her own two hands, be it cakes or scones or some other tasty, soft eatable. Frankly, I really appreciate her care, but I simply do not have the time to enjoy her works. time between classes is mainly occupied with homework or movement between blocks to get to class, such that the only way to finish off the stuff she gives me is to get a cup of coffee, douse the eatable in coffee and stuff it into my mouth with my mind turned off.

Sad isn't it? How many mothers out there make sure we eat enough ('you're too skinny, boy!' or 'you're too pale, boy!' or even 'I can't even see your arse in your pants, boy!') by packing stuff for us to eat? Even more so when we don't take the effort to enjoy our mothers' efforts by saying a simple 'thank you' or 'Love you mum'.

Thought for the day: your mum loves you, doesn't she? so go back home and say something nice to her, spend time quality time to bring about a stronger bond between you and her.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home