Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mother's Love V

Reposted from Saturday, October 16 2004

Hmm.

I was having a fantastic lunch with my mum, dad and brother. We were eating a fusion-style lunch at home comprising of chips, chicken drumsticks with a plate of garlic bread and a dish of chinese style beans and mushrooms.

My mum and brother were planning to go out at night to visit Suntec city cuz there was a Topshop warehouse sale going on. Hopping onto the opportunity for me to get more t-shirts, I asked my mum:

Crawldaddy: 'Is it ok that when you go out tonight, you get me some white shirts?'

Mum: 'Heeeeyyyy, please don't torture me with more work ok?'

Crawldaddy: 'I mean T-shirts....... T-shirts, you know?'

Mum: 'Ok, but you have so many shirts.'

Crawldaddy: 'Yeah, but I want more brighter-coloured shirts, cuz I mainly have black, blue and grey shirts...'

Mum: 'Ok, I'll be getting you shirts with BRIGHT YELLOW, BRIGHT RED, and BRIGHT WHITE... Ok?'

One thing's for sure, I know white-coloured shirts are bright enough as they are, but 'BRIGHT WHITE'??? I dunno if she meant them to be luminous or something....


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home