Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mother's Love VII

Reposted from Sunday, November 7th 2004

Hmm.

The other day, my mother came back for lunch (as usual) and she wanted to have lesser amounts of lunch just so she could slim down.
I pointed out that eating less, though it may help her lose weight, isnot as effective as stress control.

My mother is a very sensitive person. (place big DUH here)

She has a lady-boss, who follows my mother in any way she can. My mother would buy stuff like shoes, handbags, hair-dye products, etc. That lady-boss would have almost the same shoes, handbags and hair colour and style.

Talk about following my mother, she even bought the same Peugeot 307 which my mum drives.

So every other day, my mum would come back from work either in the evening or at lunch and she'll be proclaiming:
'THAT WOMAN, ARH, EVERYTHING ALSO FOLLOW ME ONE. I BUY WHATEVER THING, ARH,SURE TO FOLLOW, YOU KNOW'

And of course, in typical mother-style she'll be saying this as though she wastalking to a person with bad hearing. Especially since my dad and I are right next to her.

Truth to tell, when she does this sort of thing every other day, I can't helpbut smile snidely when she says this:

'Where got stress? I am not stress with that woman ok? i tell you arh, sheeverytime follow me, arh, everything also follow me you know..'

YEAH, RIGHT...... no stress huh?

One thing is for sure, she still hasn't got the idea of 'lowering her stress to lose weight' into her head.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home