Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mother's Love VIII (and Murky Waters of Songwriting V)

Reposted from Thursday, November 25th 2004

Hmm.

My mum recenty banned me from going online for the rest of this month..... guess I'm not that good at following orders huh (judging that I'm blogging right now)?

So here I was sitting here blogging away, and she comes in:

Mother: 'I want to whack you'

C: 'WHAT??? Why? I never do anything what...' (heeheehee, Alvin)

Mother: 'How often you go online?'

C: 'maybe twice per day' (I'm lying through my braces folks)

Mother: 'Well, (shouts somethng unintelligible), (shouts more things that aren't even words), you an't use the internet for the rest of his month'

C: 'Ok.. whatever..'

And I'm still blogging.

I manage to go to some talk with Alvin last night, the details are at his blog... all i can say, it was very dull and poetic, (note extreme sarcasm for last word) and eventhoughI was siting next to my lecturer, I was sleeping 80% of the bloody time.

That means it was (toot)ing boring guys....

Anyhow, receivd a handwriten, and had-delivered noe from my classmates, (she gave it to me herself) and I containedsome confidentialstuff which only Alvin and myself know abou. To give you a tantilising hint, it was about how both of us used to be friends, why we drifted apart, why she wants to get back, and she is sincere about getting back again.

She said she was miserable during the holidays because of the falling-out (frankly speaking, I didn't know why she was so miserable, but what the hey) and she wants to start afresh. I actually didn't realise she was trying to be mean or anything, or ignoring me. (it gets some use to, but I passed right?) and she hoped I would reconcile with her etc....

I sent her a birthday card complete with poem and ambigram.

I was nice to her until she grew cold and critical. Even then, I was just neutral, no warm stuff going her way.

I even thought she was well shot of me.


Being the *enigmatic* and *sophisticated* and surprisingly *subtle* individual, I wrote back a reply.

So I wrote a peom.

many people would notice I'm a very blunt person when it comes to my comments... and poems are supposed to have hidden meanings, et etc.. decipher them youself stuff right? After all, if she wants to get back, she'll have to work for it you know?

Well, I wasn't THAT cruel... I just re-recorded a new version of 'Starry Night' (my personal composition since early this year) which, by the way, also includes hidden meanings. And I burned it into a CDs for her. I workd on it until mid-night and early in the morning. I do my share o reconciliation ok? I'm not that evil. Actually maybe i am.... that's why the song is included.. keep her puzzled.

I am going to send it soon, so I'll keep you guys posted then.

Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home