Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mother's Love XII

Reposted from February 8th 2005

Hmm.

Ok, well the reunion dinner's over, I managed to play four songs for my relatives, three yielded applause for what ever resaon I do not know. At the end of it came the big clean-up.

Little did I know my innocent uncles, aunties and relatives could leave behind so much rubbish on my house floor... I suppose the wine must have did them in.

Anyhow, when it comes to cleaning, not many can hold a torch to my mother in the areas of consistency, rigidity and obsessiveness. I have to wipe a window with water marks, spending at least ten minutes to make sure that the water marks were gone and were invisible when a light shone through the glass. Also, the glass dinner and coffee tables were also wiped to a sheen by yours truly under the eagle-like gaze of UCK-ME (Ultimate Clean-Freak Mother for Eternity).

So since I have played the role of SUCK-ME (Son of Ultimate Clean-Freak Mother for Eternity) to its fullest, I can now blog in peace, whilst UCK-ME is still contemplating the stubborn dirt left behind by one of my relatives.


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home