Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Mother's Love XIV

Reposted from Wednesday, March 30th 2005

Hmm.

My mum hates me.

I'm not exactly fond of her either.

She sees me as a tool, a faulty appliance.

I see her as a nuisance.She hates my music.

I hate her voice.

I had previously blogged a whole post on how irritating she is, which makes Zelda look like an ant compared to her elephant. Then Blogger.com focked up my post, and it disappeared.So now I'm pissed.I've got a test later in the day.

I gotta vacuum the house by 10am.

I can't play my guitar without feeling guilty.

I can't type a sentence without a mistake in it.

I can't make my life any simpler, and she's making it worse.

I'm in love.

I'm not getting anywhere with that one-sided love.

I don't know how she feels about me.

i just feel so hopeless and insignificant.

Why can't things be simpler, and uncluttered?


Cheers,

Crawldaddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home